1. What is the difference between s91(a) and s91(b) of the theft act
- s91b includes gbh s91a does not
- s91a is intent before in the building, s91b is when you're in there
- s91a includes stealing s91b does not
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is battery?
- the application of unlawful force on another
- electrical power
- deliberately reckless causing someone to fear violence
3. What 3 things do you need for mens rea of making off without payment?
- trespasser, dishonest, insane
- Dishonest, knowledge that payment on spot was required&intention to avoid payment
- inflict gbh, dishonest, steals
- Dishonest, insane, knowledge that payment on spot was required
4. What is voluntary manslaughter?
- Murder charge where a special defence has been accepted
- no intent to kill or serious injury
- a murder charge that is found guilty
- they deliberately hurt them and they live
5. What is the highest level of mens rea?
- specific intention
- strict liability