1. MR - '___' - was the D's purpose, he foresaw this as a virtual certain consequence of his actions
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
- D unlawfully and maliciously wounds or causes GBH
- D unlawfully and maliciously wounds or inflicts GBH
3. What happened in Morrison?
- Had intention to resist arrest but was reckless as to whether his actions would wound or cause GBH which is enough for S.18?
- Grievous means 'really serious'
- 15 year old put acid into hand and face dryer. V used the dryer and his face was permanently scarred.
- 'The injury should not be so trivial as to be insignificant'
4. How many offences in S.18?
5. It is not necessary to prove that the D's act was a 'substantial cause' of the wound or GBH