1. what is 'EAH' the abbreviation of?
- Early Authority Hearing
- Early Administrative Hearing
- Early Admin Hearing
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. in which category of offence is it possible for the defendant choosing between two courts?
- indictable offences
- either way offences
- summary offences
3. what does a 'mode of trial' proceeding establish?
- establishes the location of the trial in an either way offence
- establishes the length of the trial and witness and advocates used in trial
- establishes wether theres a valid requests for bail
- establishes details of the case and how it will be carried out i.e. pre sentence reports, medical reports etc..
4. who decides the verdict in the crown court
- A pannel of Judges
- 3 Lay magistrates
- A Jury
- A judge
5. who can decide wether or not to grant bail?
- The Police and The Court
- A Jury and The Court
- The Court
- The police