- Created by: Aes24
- Created on: 23-01-18 13:37
1. What is step 2 of the WHO analgesic ladder?
- Weak opioids (codeine, DHC, tramadol, buprenorphine) + paracetamol
- Non-opioids (paracetamol, NSAIDs)
- Strong opioids (morphine, oxycodone, methadone, fentanyl, alfentanil) + paracetamol
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is used first line to dry respiratory tract secretions to help with 'bubbly breathing'?
- Hyoscine butylbromide
3. For the treatment of anxiety and agitation, which of the following is useful if all else fails?
4. Which of the following is useful there constipation is associated with a functional lack of bowel movements
5. What is the oral oxycodone potency ratio to oral morphine?
- 1 to 100
- 1 to 5-10
- 1 to 2
- 10 to 1
- 5 to 1
- 1 to 30