1. Which of the following is useful there constipation is associated with a functional lack of bowel movements
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these drugs has more potential for harm in renally impaired patients?
3. True or false: the action of metaclopramide is antagonised by anticholinergics?
4. What is the oral oxycodone potency ratio to oral morphine?
- 1 to 2
- 1 to 5-10
- 1 to 30
- 1 to 100
- 10 to 1
- 5 to 1
5. Which of the following can be used to stimulate saliva production for a dry mouth?
- Pilocarpine eye drops or tablets orally
- BioXtra oral gel
- Difflam rinse or chlorhexidine mouthwash
- Nystatin or fluconazole oral preps