1. What drug is first line for depression?
- Low dose mirtazapine
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these may be used in palliative care for dyspnoea associated with partial obstruction?
- Regular oral morphine or oxycodone at low doses
- Diazepam or lorazepam
3. Which of these drugs has a higher potential for harm in renally impaired patients?
4. For the treatment of anxiety and agitation, which of the following is used in terminal restlessness?
5. What drugs can be used in palliative care for insomnia?
- Metoclopramide, baclofen
- Emollients, antihistamines
- Temazepam, zopiclone
- Nebulisers, opioids
- Tranexamic acid, topical adrenaline