1. Who was Tiberius Gracchus, what did he do and what happened to him
- was a unpopular tribune who proposed a law stopping the rich having too much land. He was assassinated.
- He was a popular general who proposed a law stopping the rich having too much land. He was assassinated.
- He was a popular general who proposed a law stopping the rich having too much land. He was paid lots of money and elected dictator.
- He was a roman tyrant. He was assassinated.
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who were Romulus and Remus and why were they important?
- Two enemies who fight against each other for Rome
- The sons of the queen of the Latins- demi gods descended from Jupiter, who build Rome but fight, leaving just Romulus alive.
- The sons of an architect responsible for much of the building of Rome
- Two important Roman generals responsible for many Roman wars
3. What were the long-term effects of the Punic Wars on Rome?
- Rome collapsed
- Rome got insanely rich
- Rome got a lot more trade- the rich with things to trade got even richer
- Rome stayed the same
4. What was the job of the Tribune? What was the minimum age and how many positions yearly?
- No age limit, 10 positions, and to propose or veto new laws
- Public services such as buildings or health, 36 yrs, 4 positions
- Head of Senate + leading the army, 39 yrs, 2 positions
- Law and Order, 37 yrs, 6-8 positions
5. Who was Aeneas and why was he important?
- He was the last Roman leader
- He was the founder of Rome and a demi-god
- He was the leader of great enemies of Rome
- He was the Romans patron god