1. What was HM unable to form?
- Short-term memory
- Long-term memory
- Sensory memory
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who suggested the working memory model of memory?
- Baddeley and Hitch
- Thelma and Louise
- Atkinson and Shiffrin
- Loftus and Palmer
3. A serial position curve shows primacy, recency, and which other type of information?
- Unimportant information
4. Which of these is not a valid criticism of the multi-store model of memory?
- Things are often remembered better when processed semantically rather than simple repetition
- Amnesiacs with Korsakoffs Syndrome show functional short term memory but impaired long term memory
- Flashbulb memories show that information can be imprinted directly into the long-term memory
- Ruchkin et al found that we semantic information from the long term memory is used in tasks which we would expect to only require the acoustic information in the short term memory
5. How is the majority of information usually encoded in the long-term memory?
- Through smells and tastes