1. Which of the following refers to the unconscious storage of information in long-term memory?
- Accidental learning
- Incidental learning
- Unconscious learning
- Subtle learning
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a sensory memory store?
- Tactile store
- Haptic store
- Iconic store
- Echoic store
3. Which of these is not a valid criticism of the multi-store model of memory?
- Things are often remembered better when processed semantically rather than simple repetition
- Amnesiacs with Korsakoffs Syndrome show functional short term memory but impaired long term memory
- Flashbulb memories show that information can be imprinted directly into the long-term memory
- Ruchkin et al found that we semantic information from the long term memory is used in tasks which we would expect to only require the acoustic information in the short term memory
4. Who used the whole report and partial report techniques to provide evidence for sensory memory?
5. Which of these is not a factor which affects the primacy but not the recency effect?
- Age of participants
- Presence of asymptotes
- Rate of presentation
- Familiarity of the words
Similar Psychology resources: