1. Tulving (1972) suggested semantic memory, and which other type of long term memory?
- Acoustic memory
- Episodic memory
- Procedural memory
- Declarative memory
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who suggested the working memory model of memory?
- Baddeley and Hitch
- Thelma and Louise
- Atkinson and Shiffrin
- Loftus and Palmer
3. Which of these is not a factor which affects the primacy but not the recency effect?
- Presence of asymptotes
- Familiarity of the words
- Rate of presentation
- Age of participants
4. Which of the following refers to the unconscious storage of information in long-term memory?
- Unconscious learning
- Incidental learning
- Subtle learning
- Accidental learning
5. Which of these is not a valid criticism of the multi-store model of memory?
- Things are often remembered better when processed semantically rather than simple repetition
- Ruchkin et al found that we semantic information from the long term memory is used in tasks which we would expect to only require the acoustic information in the short term memory
- Amnesiacs with Korsakoffs Syndrome show functional short term memory but impaired long term memory
- Flashbulb memories show that information can be imprinted directly into the long-term memory