- Created by: alexf1rth
- Created on: 11-05-14 14:42
1. What do Alzheimer's patients appear to have low levels of, causing weakened long-term memory?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is not a valid criticism of the multi-store model of memory?
- Amnesiacs with Korsakoffs Syndrome show functional short term memory but impaired long term memory
- Ruchkin et al found that we semantic information from the long term memory is used in tasks which we would expect to only require the acoustic information in the short term memory
- Flashbulb memories show that information can be imprinted directly into the long-term memory
- Things are often remembered better when processed semantically rather than simple repetition
3. Which of the following refers to the unconscious storage of information in long-term memory?
- Unconscious learning
- Incidental learning
- Subtle learning
- Accidental learning
4. If procedural knowledge is "knowing how", what is "knowing what"?
- Declarative knowledge
- Episodic knowledge
- Procedural knowledge
- Semantic knowledge
5. Who used the whole report and partial report techniques to provide evidence for sensory memory?
Similar Psychology resources: