1. Which of the following is a part of the working memory model of memory?
- Articulatory-phonological loop
- Visuo-sensory sketchpad
- Auditory-phonological loop
- Visuo-semantic sketchpad
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following refers to the unconscious storage of information in long-term memory?
- Unconscious learning
- Incidental learning
- Subtle learning
- Accidental learning
3. Which of these is not a valid criticism of the multi-store model of memory?
- Amnesiacs with Korsakoffs Syndrome show functional short term memory but impaired long term memory
- Ruchkin et al found that we semantic information from the long term memory is used in tasks which we would expect to only require the acoustic information in the short term memory
- Flashbulb memories show that information can be imprinted directly into the long-term memory
- Things are often remembered better when processed semantically rather than simple repetition
4. If procedural knowledge is "knowing how", what is "knowing what"?
- Semantic knowledge
- Episodic knowledge
- Declarative knowledge
- Procedural knowledge
5. Which of these is not a sensory memory store?
- Haptic store
- Tactile store
- Echoic store
- Iconic store