1. When did the earthquake happen?
- 18th May 1980
- 6th April 2009
- 8th October 2005
- 25th June 1997
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is L'Aquila an example of?
- LEDC Volcanic Eruption
- MEDC Earthquake
- MEDC Volcanic Eruption
- LEDC Earthquake
3. What plate boundary was it on?
- Destructive: North American/Caribbean
- Destructive: Juan de Fuca subducted by North American
- Destructive: Eurasian/African
- Destructive: Indian subducted by Eurasian
4. Where was this earthquake on the Richter Scale?
5. Where is L'Aquila?
- Central Italy
- Washington, US
- Caribbean Island
- North Pakistan
Similar Geography resources: