1. What speaking stage is this child in: 'me some?'
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Tannen's Difference Theory involve?
- Men and women are interested in different things
- The difference between a mug and a cup
- The idea that men are more competitive whereas women speak to maintain social relationships
- The idea that men and women look different
3. What is anaphora?
- The repetition of words or phrases at the beginning of a sentence
- Repetition of the same vowel sound
- Sentences missing out the verbs
4. What sentence function is this: 'Do not eat that custard cream.'
- Complex sentence
5. What are adjecitves?
- Words that describe nouns
- The subject in a sentence
- Words that describe how an action is being performed