1. What function does the word 'inside' play in this sentence: 'It is inside the box.'?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What speaking stage is this child in: 'me some?'
3. What is anaphora?
- The repetition of words or phrases at the beginning of a sentence
- Sentences missing out the verbs
- Repetition of the same vowel sound
4. What does Tannen's Difference Theory involve?
- Men and women are interested in different things
- The difference between a mug and a cup
- The idea that men are more competitive whereas women speak to maintain social relationships
- The idea that men and women look different
5. What sentence function is this: 'Do not eat that custard cream.'
- Complex sentence