1. What speaking stage is this child in: 'me some?'
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are adjecitves?
- The subject in a sentence
- Words that describe nouns
- Words that describe how an action is being performed
3. What is anaphora?
- The repetition of words or phrases at the beginning of a sentence
- Sentences missing out the verbs
- Repetition of the same vowel sound
4. What verb provides tense or possibility?
5. Katherine Nelson categorised a child's 50 first words. Which tpes of words did she say take up 60% of a child's first words?
- Concrete nouns
- Function words