1. When was the King James Bible written?
- Over 400 years ago
- Last year
1 of 19
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the 'Long S, seen in older texts and usually pre-standardisation?
- form of a lower case 's' written or printed to look more like an 'f'
- A capital 'S'
3. What is a euphemism?
- A way of describing something in a pleasant manner
- A rude way of saying something
4. What is the framework Orthography concerned with?
- Phonological sounds
5. Which one of these is an example of a vocative?
- My love
- All my heart