- Created by: AniaMarisSU
- Created on: 01-03-16 13:46
1. What is meant by Farce?
- A genre of a comedic nature
- A genre of a comic nature through crude or slapstick humour
- A genre of a sad nature
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Elision?
- The addition of a comma to join two words
- The removal of a vowel or syllable
- The removal of a vowel
3. What's an Allegory?
- A poem/picture that interprets one thing as another
- A poem/picture that reveals a hidden meaning
- A poem/picture that reveals love
4. What is syntax?
- An ill phrased sentence
- The arrangement of words in a sentence or phrase
- A well phrased sentence
5. What is meant by free verse?
- A poem without regular rhyme or rhythem
- A poem written as a stream of consciousness
Similar English Literature resources: