1. Who said that minor offences are no longer tolerated which leads to secondary deviance due to being labelled
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who did young study?
- Teddy boys
- Mods and rockers
3. Which of the following is not true about this theory
- Explains that crime can change
- Ignores the real victims of crime
- Doesn't explain why people commit crime again
- Only believes people are passive (don't choose) a career
4. What type of theory is labelling linked with?
5. What can a label lead to?
- Stereotype created
- Law created
- New labels