1. When is an act deviant?
- When somebody labels it
- When it breaks the law
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is not true about this theory
- Only believes people are passive (don't choose) a career
- Doesn't explain why people commit crime again
- Ignores the real victims of crime
- Explains that crime can change
3. What type of theory is labelling linked with?
4. What can a label lead to?
- Stereotype created
- Law created
- New labels
5. Who is an example of a moral entrepurner?