1. what is meant by the term typifcations?
- another word for devience
- Stereotypes of what criminals look like
- labels given to moral entreprenuers
- type of crimes that can be committed
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is an effect of labelling?
- a decrease in reintigrative shaming
- a decrease in crime
- The self fulfilling prophecy
- reduces primary and secondary crime
3. What did lemert argue?
- that it is pointless to seek the causes of primary devience
- that secondary devience does not exist
- that crime is good for society
- that labelling theory is wrong
4. what is an evaluation point of labelling?
- Considers the victim
- labelling is good
- they contradict themselves
- they are up to date
5. What did cicourel come up with?
- social construction of crime
- Negotiation of justice
- moral entreprenuers
- primary and secondary devience