1. what is an evaluation point of labelling?
- labelling is good
- they contradict themselves
- Considers the victim
- they are up to date
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is meant by the term typifcations?
- Stereotypes of what criminals look like
- type of crimes that can be committed
- labels given to moral entreprenuers
- another word for devience
3. who is the founder of labelling theory?
4. What did lemert argue?
- that labelling theory is wrong
- that secondary devience does not exist
- that it is pointless to seek the causes of primary devience
- that crime is good for society
5. What did cicourel come up with?
- social construction of crime
- Negotiation of justice
- moral entreprenuers
- primary and secondary devience