1. What did cicourel come up with?
- primary and secondary devience
- Negotiation of justice
- social construction of crime
- moral entreprenuers
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is an evaluation point of labelling?
- Considers the victim
- labelling is good
- they contradict themselves
- they are up to date
3. what is an effect of labelling?
- reduces primary and secondary crime
- a decrease in reintigrative shaming
- The self fulfilling prophecy
- a decrease in crime
4. who is the founder of labelling theory?
5. what is meant by the term typifcations?
- labels given to moral entreprenuers
- Stereotypes of what criminals look like
- type of crimes that can be committed
- another word for devience