1. What did cicourel come up with?
- social construction of crime
- primary and secondary devience
- Negotiation of justice
- moral entreprenuers
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is an effect of labelling?
- a decrease in reintigrative shaming
- The self fulfilling prophecy
- reduces primary and secondary crime
- a decrease in crime
3. What did lemert argue?
- that it is pointless to seek the causes of primary devience
- that crime is good for society
- that labelling theory is wrong
- that secondary devience does not exist
4. what is an evaluation point of labelling?
- labelling is good
- they are up to date
- they contradict themselves
- Considers the victim
5. who is the founder of labelling theory?