1. what is an effect of labelling?
- a decrease in reintigrative shaming
- The self fulfilling prophecy
- reduces primary and secondary crime
- a decrease in crime
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is meant by the term typifcations?
- Stereotypes of what criminals look like
- another word for devience
- type of crimes that can be committed
- labels given to moral entreprenuers
3. who is the founder of labelling theory?
4. what is an evaluation point of labelling?
- Considers the victim
- labelling is good
- they contradict themselves
- they are up to date
5. What did cicourel come up with?
- Negotiation of justice
- primary and secondary devience
- moral entreprenuers
- social construction of crime