1. what is an evaluation point of labelling?
- they contradict themselves
- labelling is good
- they are up to date
- Considers the victim
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. who is the founder of labelling theory?
3. What did cicourel come up with?
- social construction of crime
- primary and secondary devience
- Negotiation of justice
- moral entreprenuers
4. What did lemert argue?
- that it is pointless to seek the causes of primary devience
- that crime is good for society
- that labelling theory is wrong
- that secondary devience does not exist
5. what is meant by the term typifcations?
- Stereotypes of what criminals look like
- another word for devience
- type of crimes that can be committed
- labels given to moral entreprenuers