1. What does the white thinking hat represent?
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. Is the definition of invention the discovery of new processes and potensial new products, typically after a period of reseach?
3. the definition of calculated risk?
- getting a claculater out and adding all the revenue up
- The probabilty of a negative event occuring
- The probability of a postive event occuring
- working out what will happen
4. What is lateral thinking?
- Thinking differently to try and find new and unexpected ideas
- thinking about dairy products
- when your hungry
- thing of old thing s and do expected ideas
5. what can happen if anyone copies a patent?
- reported to the police
- getting taking to court and sued
- money giving to them
- attacked in the middle of the night
- become famous