1. why may the piece be named yiri?
- yiri means metal and all instruments are made of metal
- yiri means wood & all instruments are made of wood
- they live in a forrest
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the instruments used in this piece?
- balafon, djembe, talking drum, vocals
- djembe, cymbals, vocals and talking drum
- balafon, bass, talking drum
3. Who plays the solo at the beinning?
- talking drum
4. What key is the piece in?
- Gb minor
- Gb major
- Db major
5. what metre is the piece in?
Similar Music resources: