- Created by: GraceSullivan35
- Created on: 30-04-18 09:47
1. What is the importance of blood dripping from the letter V?
- To represent the vampires fang.
- To add colour.
- To represent the stake.
1 of 3
Other questions in this quiz
2. What connotations does the eastman colour logo carry?
- This is a modern telling of an older story.
- the price will be higher
3. What are the connotations of having 'wooden' serif font?
- References the setting in a forest.
- References the vampires coffin of the stake to kill him.
- To match the time period.
- For a interesting design.
Similar Media Studies resources: