1. What was King John concerned about?
- Italy invading
- Moneyand Taxes
- Robin Hood
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did King John reign?
- 1098 - 1103
- 1170 - 1200
- 1166 - 1216
- 1142 - 1150
3. King John was
- Horrible, occassionally evil and rude.
- A bully, money-obessed, powerful and evil
- Helpful, Caring and Persuading
- Kind, Loving, Generous and Hard Working
4. What was the purpose of the Magna Carta?
- To reduce the king's power
- To increase the country's income
- To help the King
- To prevent the Church's Power
5. How many of the 63 clauses of the Magna Carta are still valid?