1. How many of the 63 clauses of the Magna Carta are still valid?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. King John was
- A bully, money-obessed, powerful and evil
- Kind, Loving, Generous and Hard Working
- Helpful, Caring and Persuading
- Horrible, occassionally evil and rude.
3. What was King John concerned about?
- Moneyand Taxes
- Robin Hood
- Italy invading
4. What was the purpose of the Magna Carta?
- To prevent the Church's Power
- To reduce the king's power
- To help the King
- To increase the country's income
5. What date was the Magna Carta signed by King John?
- 13th August 1216
- 19th June 1215
- 26th September 1254
- 9th July 1098