1. King John was
- A bully, money-obessed, powerful and evil
- Kind, Loving, Generous and Hard Working
- Helpful, Caring and Persuading
- Horrible, occassionally evil and rude.
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did King John reign?
- 1098 - 1103
- 1166 - 1216
- 1142 - 1150
- 1170 - 1200
3. What date was the Magna Carta signed by King John?
- 19th June 1215
- 13th August 1216
- 9th July 1098
- 26th September 1254
4. What was King John concerned about?
- Italy invading
- Moneyand Taxes
- Robin Hood
5. What was the purpose of the Magna Carta?
- To increase the country's income
- To reduce the king's power
- To prevent the Church's Power
- To help the King