- Created by: Katiethomp1992
- Created on: 19-05-18 21:10
1. What is the outer layer of the kidney called?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Water moves out of the filtrate from the descending limb of the loop of henle by...
- carrier proteins
- passive transport
3. Waste is stored in the ... before leaving the body as urine
4. The descending limb of the loop of Henle is ...
- impermeable to water and impermeable to ions
- impermeable to water and permeable to ions
- permeable to water but impermeable to ions
- permeable to water and permeable to ions
5. In which part of the kidney structure is the bowman's capsule found?