1. Attachment means?
- the bonding process between an infant or child and its carer. It is achieved through even close contact over a period of time.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. the size and mass of an infant is what?
3. peer group is what?
- the influence of people similar in many ways to the individual concerned for example age, gender or class
- a group of friends
- people around you
4. What does development mean?
- The new skills and capabilities an infant acquires
- increase of new skills
5. Meaning of bond?
- Grow closer and develop emotional ties