1. Who's theory is the LASS theory?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who Said: Children can only talk about something if they know the concept behind it?
3. Who said: Children learn, not through being told but by being helped?
4. Who's theory was the LAD
5. What did Rothery say?
- Children's understanding is more than their ability.
- Children spell in different ways e.g phonetically.
- Children write in different styles e.g Report and Recount.
- Children read in different ways e.g with Graphology at first.