1. Who's theory was the LAD
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who Said: Children can only talk about something if they know the concept behind it?
3. What was Chall's theory highlight?
- Stages of Spelling development
- Stages of Reading development
- Stages of Speech Development
- Stages of Writing development
4. What did Rothery say?
- Children's understanding is more than their ability.
- Children spell in different ways e.g phonetically.
- Children write in different styles e.g Report and Recount.
- Children read in different ways e.g with Graphology at first.
5. What does LASS stand for?
- Language Acquisition Support System
- Language And Supportive Speech
- Language And Speech System
- Language Acquisition Speech Support