1. What was the Dawes Plan?
- Hindenburg's plan to control Hitler.
- America lent money to German industry.
- Lowered the total sum of reparations to be paid.
- The military strategy during WW1.
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was Hitler appointed Chancellor?
3. Who were the "The November Criminals"?
- The people that signed the November Armistice.
- Members of the SS who took part in the Night of the Long Knives.
- Those that were part of the Munich Putsch.
- The three Chancellors.
4. What was Article 48?
- One of Hitler's demands as part of the Munich Putsch.
- Legal loophole allowing the President to dictate laws.
- The war guilt clause.
- Part of the Enabling Act.
5. Who were the Sparticists?
- Those that took part in the Kapp Putsch.
- Blamed for the Reichstag Fire.
- A left-wing group of protesters.
- Members of the Freikorps.