1. When was Hitler appointed Chancellor?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who were the "The November Criminals"?
- The three Chancellors.
- Members of the SS who took part in the Night of the Long Knives.
- The people that signed the November Armistice.
- Those that were part of the Munich Putsch.
3. Who was Von Papen?
- Bavarian leader.
- Foreign Minister from 1924.
- One of the "Three Chancellors".
- Initial leader of the Nazi Party.
4. What was the Dawes Plan?
- Hindenburg's plan to control Hitler.
- America lent money to German industry.
- Lowered the total sum of reparations to be paid.
- The military strategy during WW1.
5. Who were the Sparticists?
- A left-wing group of protesters.
- Blamed for the Reichstag Fire.
- Members of the Freikorps.
- Those that took part in the Kapp Putsch.