1. What was Article 48?
- One of Hitler's demands as part of the Munich Putsch.
- Part of the Enabling Act.
- Legal loophole allowing the President to dictate laws.
- The war guilt clause.
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was Hitler appointed Chancellor?
3. Who was Von Papen?
- Initial leader of the Nazi Party.
- Bavarian leader.
- One of the "Three Chancellors".
- Foreign Minister from 1924.
4. What was the Dawes Plan?
- Hindenburg's plan to control Hitler.
- The military strategy during WW1.
- America lent money to German industry.
- Lowered the total sum of reparations to be paid.
5. Who were the Sparticists?
- Blamed for the Reichstag Fire.
- Members of the Freikorps.
- A left-wing group of protesters.
- Those that took part in the Kapp Putsch.