1. Traditional or regular norms of behaviour which relate to specific social situations?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The process of people producing meanings to build up a shared understanding of the world?
- Shared meanings
3. Norms which are attached to a status?
4. Who conducted a study on a small group of Muslim girls and discovered that they integrate Islam within their British identity?
- Frank Furedi
- Charlotte Butler
- Helen Skelton
- Marie Gillespie
5. Which study discovered that 'canteen culture' can socialise the police whilst boosting esteem but notes that it can lead to racism and sexism?
- 'Schooling the Boys' by Helen Skelton
- 'Canteen Culture' by Waddington
- 'Muslim Girls' by Charlotte Butler
- 'Peer Power' by Adler and Adler