1. When was the McCain-Feingold Act upheld?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. in 1972 which case ruled the death penalty as is a "cruel and unusual punishment"?
- Baze v. Rees
- Ring v. Arizona
- Furman v. Georgia
- Atkins v. Virginia
3. Roe v. Wade ruled abortion legal in which year?
4. In 2008 which Supreme Court Case deemed the 2nd amendments right to bear arms as an individual right rather than a collective?
- NRA v. District of New York
- District of Columbia v. Heller
- District of Columbia v. Anderson
- NRA v. United States
5. Which landmark case ruled gay marriage as legal? (2015)
- Obergefell v. Hodges
- Miranda v. Arizona
- Odbargeball v. Hedges
- Dickerson v. United States
Similar Government & Politics resources: