1. in 1972 which case ruled the death penalty as is a "cruel and unusual punishment"?
- Atkins v. Virginia
- Furman v. Georgia
- Ring v. Arizona
- Baze v. Rees
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. In 2008 which Supreme Court Case deemed the 2nd amendments right to bear arms as an individual right rather than a collective?
- NRA v. District of New York
- NRA v. United States
- District of Columbia v. Heller
- District of Columbia v. Anderson
3. Roe v. Wade ruled abortion legal in which year?
4. When was the McCain-Feingold Act upheld?
5. Which landmark case ruled gay marriage as legal? (2015)
- Miranda v. Arizona
- Obergefell v. Hodges
- Dickerson v. United States
- Odbargeball v. Hedges