1. in 1972 which case ruled the death penalty as is a "cruel and unusual punishment"?
- Furman v. Georgia
- Ring v. Arizona
- Atkins v. Virginia
- Baze v. Rees
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was segregation seen as a breach of 14th amendment rights?
3. In 2008 which Supreme Court Case deemed the 2nd amendments right to bear arms as an individual right rather than a collective?
- District of Columbia v. Heller
- NRA v. United States
- District of Columbia v. Anderson
- NRA v. District of New York
4. Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka ruled what unconstitutional?
5. When was the McCain-Feingold Act upheld?
Similar Government & Politics resources: