1. When was segregation seen as a breach of 14th amendment rights?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which case ruled flag burning as freedom of speech?
- Texas v. Johnson (1989)
- Obergefell v. Hodges (2015)
- Adarand Constructors v. Pena (1995)
- Gratz v. Bollinger (2003)
3. in 1972 which case ruled the death penalty as is a "cruel and unusual punishment"?
- Atkins v. Virginia
- Baze v. Rees
- Furman v. Georgia
- Ring v. Arizona
4. Roe v. Wade ruled abortion legal in which year?
5. In 2008 which Supreme Court Case deemed the 2nd amendments right to bear arms as an individual right rather than a collective?
- District of Columbia v. Anderson
- District of Columbia v. Heller
- NRA v. United States
- NRA v. District of New York
Similar Government & Politics resources: