1. When was segregation seen as a breach of 14th amendment rights?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which case ruled flag burning as freedom of speech?
- Texas v. Johnson (1989)
- Obergefell v. Hodges (2015)
- Adarand Constructors v. Pena (1995)
- Gratz v. Bollinger (2003)
3. Which landmark case ruled gay marriage as legal? (2015)
- Miranda v. Arizona
- Obergefell v. Hodges
- Dickerson v. United States
- Odbargeball v. Hedges
4. in 1972 which case ruled the death penalty as is a "cruel and unusual punishment"?
- Atkins v. Virginia
- Furman v. Georgia
- Ring v. Arizona
- Baze v. Rees
5. When was The Federal Election Campaign Act deemed unconstitutional?
Similar Government & Politics resources: