1. Roe v. Wade ruled abortion legal in which year?
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was The Federal Election Campaign Act deemed unconstitutional?
3. in 1972 which case ruled the death penalty as is a "cruel and unusual punishment"?
- Furman v. Georgia
- Baze v. Rees
- Ring v. Arizona
- Atkins v. Virginia
4. Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka ruled what unconstitutional?
5. Which case ruled flag burning as freedom of speech?
- Adarand Constructors v. Pena (1995)
- Texas v. Johnson (1989)
- Obergefell v. Hodges (2015)
- Gratz v. Bollinger (2003)
Similar Government & Politics resources: