1. in 1972 which case ruled the death penalty as is a "cruel and unusual punishment"?
- Furman v. Georgia
- Ring v. Arizona
- Atkins v. Virginia
- Baze v. Rees
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka ruled what unconstitutional?
3. Which landmark case ruled gay marriage as legal? (2015)
- Obergefell v. Hodges
- Miranda v. Arizona
- Odbargeball v. Hedges
- Dickerson v. United States
4. Roe v. Wade ruled abortion legal in which year?
5. In 2008 which Supreme Court Case deemed the 2nd amendments right to bear arms as an individual right rather than a collective?
- District of Columbia v. Anderson
- District of Columbia v. Heller
- NRA v. United States
- NRA v. District of New York
Similar Government & Politics resources: