1. Who was Boudicca?
- Roman Queen famous for her rebellion
- A random Roman
- The first ever Queen of England
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was Elizabeth Fry?
- The first woman to be put in prison
- A prison reformer for women and childrens prisons
- A prison reformer for mixed prisons
3. Who was Alfred the Great?
- The Roman Emperor
- A notorious thief in Anglo Saxon
- A King in the Anglo Saxon era
- The Norman King that invaded Britain
4. who was Jack the Ripper
- A harsh MP
- An uncaught and unknown murderer
- A butcher
5. Who was Jonathan Wild?
- A prison reformer
- Thief taker general
- Witchfinder General
Similar History resources: