1. Who was Elizabeth Fry?
- The first woman to be put in prison
- A prison reformer for women and childrens prisons
- A prison reformer for mixed prisons
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was William 1?
- The Norman invader of Britain
- He introduced domestic violence in parliment
- A British King who invaded Normandy
3. Who was Henry II?
- A King who created mutilation as a punishment
- A king who created the assize of clarendon
- A king who created hue and cry
4. Who was Ruth Ellis?
- A prison reformer
- Wrongly executed woman
- A famous witch in Early Modern Britain
5. Who was Henry Fielding?
- He set up the Bow Street Runners with his brother
- He set up the Metropolitan police
- He was a prison reformer
Similar History resources: