1. Who was Guy Fawkes?
- Responsible for the Gunpowder plot
- Made the Puritan Law
- King of England in 1605
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was Ruth Ellis?
- Wrongly executed woman
- A famous witch in Early Modern Britain
- A prison reformer
3. Who was Alfred the Great?
- A King in the Anglo Saxon era
- A notorious thief in Anglo Saxon
- The Norman King that invaded Britain
- The Roman Emperor
4. Who was Derek Bentley?
- Someone that fought for the death penalty to be abolished
- A wrongly executed man
- Person that invented execution
5. Who was William 1?
- A British King who invaded Normandy
- The Norman invader of Britain
- He introduced domestic violence in parliment
Similar History resources: