1. Who was Henry II?
- A King who created mutilation as a punishment
- A king who created the assize of clarendon
- A king who created hue and cry
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who was Derek Bentley?
- A wrongly executed man
- Person that invented execution
- Someone that fought for the death penalty to be abolished
3. Who was Elizabeth Fry?
- A prison reformer for women and childrens prisons
- A prison reformer for mixed prisons
- The first woman to be put in prison
4. Who was Alfred the Great?
- A King in the Anglo Saxon era
- A notorious thief in Anglo Saxon
- The Norman King that invaded Britain
- The Roman Emperor
5. Who was Henry Fielding?
- He set up the Bow Street Runners with his brother
- He set up the Metropolitan police
- He was a prison reformer
Similar History resources: