1. Where did Kett set up camp and write his list of articles?
- Mousehold Heath
- the Kent coast
- just outside London
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Was Kett's rebellion...
3. What was the main religious cause of the rebellion
- Opposition to new monarch
- Incompetence of priests and clergy
- Recently introduced legislation
4. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Kett's rebellion wasn't a serious threat?
- It lacked aristocratic participation
- The purpose was not to overthrow the government
- It forced conflicts in Scotland and Spain to end
- The rebellion didn't march on London
5. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Kett's rebellion was a serious threat?
- Rebels besieged Norwich
- Government forces were stretched and had to recruit mercenaries
- There was no cross regional cooperation
- Rebels were well disciplined under Kett
- It was the largest rising in 1549
- The government was weakened by a new monarch and regime