1. Was Kett's rebellion...
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the political structure of Kett's rebellion?
- Rebels led by the governing classes targeted the gentry and JPs because they were unhappy with the governance of the county.
- Rebels included members of the gentry and targeted weak JPs
- Kett had contact with potential supporters on the continent
3. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Kett's rebellion was a serious threat?
- There was no cross regional cooperation
- Government forces were stretched and had to recruit mercenaries
- The government was weakened by a new monarch and regime
- Rebels were well disciplined under Kett
- It was the largest rising in 1549
- Rebels besieged Norwich
4. How did Kett's Rebellion begin?
- Outrage at the introduction of the Edwardian Prayer book
- An attack on enclosure fences at a community feast
- The murder of a local JP
5. Which of the following economic causes of the rebellion is specific to Kett's rebellion?
- Collapse of the textile industry