1. Was Kett's rebellion...
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Kett's rebellion was a serious threat?
- There was no cross regional cooperation
- Government forces were stretched and had to recruit mercenaries
- The government was weakened by a new monarch and regime
- It was the largest rising in 1549
- Rebels besieged Norwich
- Rebels were well disciplined under Kett
3. What was the political structure of Kett's rebellion?
- Kett had contact with potential supporters on the continent
- Rebels led by the governing classes targeted the gentry and JPs because they were unhappy with the governance of the county.
- Rebels included members of the gentry and targeted weak JPs
4. Where did Kett set up camp and write his list of articles?
- just outside London
- Mousehold Heath
- the Kent coast
5. Which of the following economic causes of the rebellion is specific to Kett's rebellion?
- Collapse of the textile industry