- Created by: claud
- Created on: 26-05-15 16:58
1. Which of the following economic causes of the rebellion is specific to Kett's rebellion?
- Collapse of the textile industry
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the political structure of Kett's rebellion?
- Kett had contact with potential supporters on the continent
- Rebels led by the governing classes targeted the gentry and JPs because they were unhappy with the governance of the county.
- Rebels included members of the gentry and targeted weak JPs
3. What was the main religious cause of the rebellion
- Opposition to new monarch
- Incompetence of priests and clergy
- Recently introduced legislation
4. Where did Kett set up camp and write his list of articles?
- just outside London
- Mousehold Heath
- the Kent coast
5. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Kett's rebellion wasn't a serious threat?
- It lacked aristocratic participation
- The purpose was not to overthrow the government
- It forced conflicts in Scotland and Spain to end
- The rebellion didn't march on London