1. Which of the following is NOT a reason why Kett's rebellion wasn't a serious threat?
- The purpose was not to overthrow the government
- The rebellion didn't march on London
- It forced conflicts in Scotland and Spain to end
- It lacked aristocratic participation
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did Kett's Rebellion begin?
- An attack on enclosure fences at a community feast
- The murder of a local JP
- Outrage at the introduction of the Edwardian Prayer book
3. What was the main religious cause of the rebellion
- Incompetence of priests and clergy
- Recently introduced legislation
- Opposition to new monarch
4. What was the political structure of Kett's rebellion?
- Kett had contact with potential supporters on the continent
- Rebels led by the governing classes targeted the gentry and JPs because they were unhappy with the governance of the county.
- Rebels included members of the gentry and targeted weak JPs
5. Where did Kett set up camp and write his list of articles?
- just outside London
- Mousehold Heath
- the Kent coast