1. How can microbes be passed on?
- Sneezes & and Food
- Droplets, Direct Contact & Food and Drinks
- Kissing, Hugging and sharing food
- All ways but through cooked food , all microbes will hav died in the cooking process
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What diseases are you more likely to get if you are overweight?
- Low Blood pressure, Lung dieasese
- Diabetes,Arthritus , High blood pressure and heart diasease
- Clogged artery
3. What is Metabolic Rate?
- The rate you body grows hairs and finger nails.
- The rate your metabolism cleans your blood
- The rate your body takes to make a chemical reaction
- The rate at which you can move
4. Name the 7 major food groups
- Carbohydrates,Fat,Fibre,Mineral,Vitamins ,Proteins and Sweets
- Carbohydrates,Fat,Fibre,Mineral,Vitamins ,Proteins and Water
- Fat, Fibre, Minerals,Carbohydrates, Vitamins , Water and Take-away
- Carbohydrates,Fat,Fibre,Mineral,Vitamins ,Proteins and Vegetables
5. Name two Bacterial pathogens.
- Cholera and Food poisoning
- Chicken pox and flu
- Hiccups and sneezing
- Flu and cholera