1. Why don' antibiotics destroy viruses?
- Viruses are so small and quick antibiotics can't catch them and kill them fast enough
- Beacuse viruses produce inside cells and it is diffucult to develop drugs which kill them but dont damage you cells
- Viruses disguse themselves as your cells and the antibiotics don't know which is which
- viruses are so quick at reproducing the antibiotics can't kill them before the reproduc again
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What diseases are you more likely to get if you are overweight?
- Diabetes,Arthritus , High blood pressure and heart diasease
- Clogged artery
- Low Blood pressure, Lung dieasese
3. How do White blood cells defend your body from pathogens?
- Ingesting them, Making anti-bodies and making anti-toxins
- By breaking them apart by chemical processes
- By taking the cell over and killing it from the inside
- By rasing your body temperature
4. What is Metabolic Rate?
- The rate you body grows hairs and finger nails.
- The rate your metabolism cleans your blood
- The rate your body takes to make a chemical reaction
- The rate at which you can move
5. How can you calculate BMI?
- Your weight X 73 / 4 X height in inches
- Body Mass in G / (height in metres) + 2
- Body Mass (in kg) / (height in metres)2
- Body Mass in KG X height in cm