1. What is Metabolic Rate?
- The rate your body takes to make a chemical reaction
- The rate your metabolism cleans your blood
- The rate at which you can move
- The rate you body grows hairs and finger nails.
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. How can you calculate BMI?
- Body Mass (in kg) / (height in metres)2
- Body Mass in KG X height in cm
- Your weight X 73 / 4 X height in inches
- Body Mass in G / (height in metres) + 2
3. How do you become immunised against a diesease?
- By taking anti-biotics
- By taking tablets of pathogens
- By introducin a small amonut of dead or inactive pathogens of that diesase into your body
- By catching that diesease and letting your body fight it naturally
4. Name two Bacterial pathogens.
- Cholera and Food poisoning
- Chicken pox and flu
- Hiccups and sneezing
- Flu and cholera
5. Name the 7 major food groups
- Carbohydrates,Fat,Fibre,Mineral,Vitamins ,Proteins and Sweets
- Carbohydrates,Fat,Fibre,Mineral,Vitamins ,Proteins and Vegetables
- Carbohydrates,Fat,Fibre,Mineral,Vitamins ,Proteins and Water
- Fat, Fibre, Minerals,Carbohydrates, Vitamins , Water and Take-away