1. What types of illness can vaccinations protect you against?
- Nausea and headaches
- Bacerial and Viral Pathogens
- Dieseases and sickness
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do Viruses do to your cells?
- Eat them
- Use and damage them
- Kill them
- Cause them to mutate
3. Name two Viral pathogens.
- Salmonella and Pneumonia
- Flu and Cholera
- Chicken pox and Flu
- Cholera and Food poisoning
4. How can you calculate BMI?
- Body Mass (in kg) / (height in metres)2
- Body Mass in G / (height in metres) + 2
- Body Mass in KG X height in cm
- Your weight X 73 / 4 X height in inches
5. Medicines are:
- The most digusting invention ever
- Symptom relievers not pathogen killers
- really useful and a great invention
- Faster at killing pathogens than immunistaion and anti-biotics