1. How do you become immunised against a diesease?
- By taking anti-biotics
- By taking tablets of pathogens
- By introducin a small amonut of dead or inactive pathogens of that diesase into your body
- By catching that diesease and letting your body fight it naturally
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Medicines are:
- Symptom relievers not pathogen killers
- Faster at killing pathogens than immunistaion and anti-biotics
- really useful and a great invention
- The most digusting invention ever
3. What diseases are you more likely to get if you are overweight?
- Diabetes,Arthritus , High blood pressure and heart diasease
- Clogged artery
- Low Blood pressure, Lung dieasese
4. How can you calculate BMI?
- Body Mass in G / (height in metres) + 2
- Body Mass in KG X height in cm
- Body Mass (in kg) / (height in metres)2
- Your weight X 73 / 4 X height in inches
5. Why don' antibiotics destroy viruses?
- Viruses are so small and quick antibiotics can't catch them and kill them fast enough
- Beacuse viruses produce inside cells and it is diffucult to develop drugs which kill them but dont damage you cells
- Viruses disguse themselves as your cells and the antibiotics don't know which is which
- viruses are so quick at reproducing the antibiotics can't kill them before the reproduc again