1. What types of illness can vaccinations protect you against?
- Bacerial and Viral Pathogens
- Nausea and headaches
- Dieseases and sickness
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why don' antibiotics destroy viruses?
- Beacuse viruses produce inside cells and it is diffucult to develop drugs which kill them but dont damage you cells
- viruses are so quick at reproducing the antibiotics can't kill them before the reproduc again
- Viruses disguse themselves as your cells and the antibiotics don't know which is which
- Viruses are so small and quick antibiotics can't catch them and kill them fast enough
3. Name two Viral pathogens.
- Chicken pox and Flu
- Cholera and Food poisoning
- Salmonella and Pneumonia
- Flu and Cholera
4. How do you become immunised against a diesease?
- By taking tablets of pathogens
- By introducin a small amonut of dead or inactive pathogens of that diesase into your body
- By taking anti-biotics
- By catching that diesease and letting your body fight it naturally
5. How can you calculate BMI?
- Body Mass in G / (height in metres) + 2
- Body Mass (in kg) / (height in metres)2
- Your weight X 73 / 4 X height in inches
- Body Mass in KG X height in cm