1. How can microbes be passed on?
- Sneezes & and Food
- Droplets, Direct Contact & Food and Drinks
- Kissing, Hugging and sharing food
- All ways but through cooked food , all microbes will hav died in the cooking process
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why don' antibiotics destroy viruses?
- viruses are so quick at reproducing the antibiotics can't kill them before the reproduc again
- Viruses disguse themselves as your cells and the antibiotics don't know which is which
- Beacuse viruses produce inside cells and it is diffucult to develop drugs which kill them but dont damage you cells
- Viruses are so small and quick antibiotics can't catch them and kill them fast enough
3. Name two Viral pathogens.
- Flu and Cholera
- Cholera and Food poisoning
- Chicken pox and Flu
- Salmonella and Pneumonia
4. Name the 7 major food groups
- Carbohydrates,Fat,Fibre,Mineral,Vitamins ,Proteins and Water
- Fat, Fibre, Minerals,Carbohydrates, Vitamins , Water and Take-away
- Carbohydrates,Fat,Fibre,Mineral,Vitamins ,Proteins and Sweets
- Carbohydrates,Fat,Fibre,Mineral,Vitamins ,Proteins and Vegetables
5. What is Metabolic Rate?
- The rate at which you can move
- The rate you body grows hairs and finger nails.
- The rate your body takes to make a chemical reaction
- The rate your metabolism cleans your blood