1. How do White blood cells defend your body from pathogens?
- By breaking them apart by chemical processes
- By taking the cell over and killing it from the inside
- Ingesting them, Making anti-bodies and making anti-toxins
- By rasing your body temperature
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. How can microbes be passed on?
- All ways but through cooked food , all microbes will hav died in the cooking process
- Kissing, Hugging and sharing food
- Droplets, Direct Contact & Food and Drinks
- Sneezes & and Food
3. How do you become immunised against a diesease?
- By introducin a small amonut of dead or inactive pathogens of that diesase into your body
- By catching that diesease and letting your body fight it naturally
- By taking anti-biotics
- By taking tablets of pathogens
4. What is Metabolic Rate?
- The rate your body takes to make a chemical reaction
- The rate you body grows hairs and finger nails.
- The rate your metabolism cleans your blood
- The rate at which you can move
5. How can you calculate BMI?
- Body Mass (in kg) / (height in metres)2
- Body Mass in KG X height in cm
- Your weight X 73 / 4 X height in inches
- Body Mass in G / (height in metres) + 2