1. How can you calculate BMI?
- Body Mass in G / (height in metres) + 2
- Body Mass in KG X height in cm
- Body Mass (in kg) / (height in metres)2
- Your weight X 73 / 4 X height in inches
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Metabolic Rate?
- The rate you body grows hairs and finger nails.
- The rate your metabolism cleans your blood
- The rate your body takes to make a chemical reaction
- The rate at which you can move
3. Name two Viral pathogens.
- Salmonella and Pneumonia
- Chicken pox and Flu
- Cholera and Food poisoning
- Flu and Cholera
4. What types of illness can vaccinations protect you against?
- Dieseases and sickness
- Nausea and headaches
- Bacerial and Viral Pathogens
5. What do Viruses do to your cells?
- Eat them
- Use and damage them
- Kill them
- Cause them to mutate