1. Name two Bacterial pathogens.
- Flu and cholera
- Cholera and Food poisoning
- Hiccups and sneezing
- Chicken pox and flu
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do White blood cells defend your body from pathogens?
- By rasing your body temperature
- By breaking them apart by chemical processes
- Ingesting them, Making anti-bodies and making anti-toxins
- By taking the cell over and killing it from the inside
3. Name the 7 major food groups
- Carbohydrates,Fat,Fibre,Mineral,Vitamins ,Proteins and Vegetables
- Fat, Fibre, Minerals,Carbohydrates, Vitamins , Water and Take-away
- Carbohydrates,Fat,Fibre,Mineral,Vitamins ,Proteins and Water
- Carbohydrates,Fat,Fibre,Mineral,Vitamins ,Proteins and Sweets
4. How can you calculate BMI?
- Your weight X 73 / 4 X height in inches
- Body Mass (in kg) / (height in metres)2
- Body Mass in KG X height in cm
- Body Mass in G / (height in metres) + 2
5. How do you become immunised against a diesease?
- By taking tablets of pathogens
- By introducin a small amonut of dead or inactive pathogens of that diesase into your body
- By taking anti-biotics
- By catching that diesease and letting your body fight it naturally