1. How do bacteria make you feel ill?
- Bacteria split in two and reproduce rapidly, producing toxins which affect your body.
- Bacteria split in two, and reproduce rapidly, then take over cells of your body, killing them.
- Bacteria split in two, and reproduce rapidly, then get into your blood stream and kill the white blood cells.
- A single bacteria produces enough toxins to infect all the white blood cells in your body.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which protect you from disease?
- White blood cells
- Red blood cells
3. What form of a bacterium do vaccines have in them?
4. Which is a Pandemic?
- When a new type of disease is found on a patient in more than one country.
- When more cases of an infectious disease are recorded that expected in one country.
- When more cases of an infectious disease are recorded than expected in more than one country.
- When a new type of disease is found on a patient in one country.
5. "Sometimes bacteria directly damage your cells." True or False?