1. What is MRSA?
- A bacterium
- A virus
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which one of these is a viral disease?
3. "MRSA is not infectious at all." True or False?
4. Why don't medicines like asprin actually cure your illness?
- Because they are pain relievers.
- Because they are made by people who don't like killing anything, even infections.
- Because the infections are immune to them.
- Because they promote illness.
5. Ignaz Semmelweiss had a theory to prevent infections from spreading, and women dying during or shortly after childbirth. What was it?
- Doctors and medical students should use antibiotics whilst delivering babies.
- Doctors and medical students should use painkillers whilst delivering babies.
- Doctors and medical students should wash their hands before delivering a baby.
- Doctors and medical students should change their clothes before delivering babies.