1. Who was the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk between?
- Germany and Russia
- Austria-Hungary and Czech-Slovakia
- Russia and Poland
- Germany and Austria- Hungary
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who said they would 'hang the Kaiser'
- Woodrow Wilson
- Josef Stalin
- Lloyd George
- George Clemenceau
3. Where was demilitarised?
- Northern Schleswig
4. Who was never a member of the League of Nations?
5. What happened on the 14th February 1933?
- China declares war on Japan
- Italy leaves the league of nations
- Japan walked out the league of nations
- Germany joins the league of nations