1. Where was Malmedy given to?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the Armistice Signed?
- 11th December 1919
- 11th December 1918
- 11th November 1918
- 11th November 1919
3. Who was the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk between?
- Germany and Austria- Hungary
- Germany and Russia
- Russia and Poland
- Austria-Hungary and Czech-Slovakia
4. Who were the Four Council Members?
- Japan, Britain, Italy, France
- Britain, France, Italy, Germany
- Britain, France, USSR, Italy
- Britain, Italy, Germany, Japan
5. Who signed the Stresa Front?
- Italy, Britain, Germany
- Italy, France, Britain
- Italy, France, Belgium
- Italy, Germany, Austria