1. Who were the Four Council Members?
- Japan, Britain, Italy, France
- Britain, France, Italy, Germany
- Britain, France, USSR, Italy
- Britain, Italy, Germany, Japan
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Abyssinia is modern day?
3. What was the Hoare-Laval pact?
- A treaty asking Germany to fight in Abyssinia
- A pact giving 2 thirds of Abyssinia to Mussolini
- A treaty asking Mussolini to leave the League of Nations
- A peace treaty between France and Italy
4. Who was put in charge of Manchuria?
- Lord Lytton
- Pu Ye
5. What was Article 231?
- Land Loss
- War Guilt
- League of Nations