1. Who was the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk between?
- Germany and Austria- Hungary
- Austria-Hungary and Czech-Slovakia
- Germany and Russia
- Russia and Poland
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where became a free city?
3. How much were the Germans asked to pay in reparations?
- £6.6 billion
- £66 million
- £66 billion
- £6 million
4. Who was never a member of the League of Nations?
5. Who were the Four Council Members?
- Britain, France, USSR, Italy
- Japan, Britain, Italy, France
- Britain, France, Italy, Germany
- Britain, Italy, Germany, Japan