1. With Speer's appointment to the Ministry, ammunition production rose by 97%, and tank production by 25%. When was he first appointed as Minister of Munitions?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. As a result, Germany faced a severe labour shortage, and relied heavily on foreign workers, whose productivity was significantly lower than native Germans. How much so?
- 90% lower
- 60-80% lower.
- 20-30% lower.
- 50% lower.
3. Select one key reason for Germany's lack of efficiency in its use of resorces during the war.
- Himmler used too much of the government budget ensuring that the SS were correctly catered for.
- Goering insisted on using German-made goods which would have been cheaper if bought from abroad
- German soldiers did not use all of the resources that were given them.
- Htler did not care to fully equip soldiers- he was above such policies, so it never got done.
4. Unlike Britain, the USSR and the USA, which members of German society were not fully mobilised into labour?
- Political Enemies and Communists
5. Since which year had the main project to prepare Germany for war started?