1. Unlike Britain, the USSR and the USA, which members of German society were not fully mobilised into labour?
- Political Enemies and Communists
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Since which year had the main project to prepare Germany for war started?
3. With Speer's appointment to the Ministry, ammunition production rose by 97%, and tank production by 25%. When was he first appointed as Minister of Munitions?
4. As a result, Germany faced a severe labour shortage, and relied heavily on foreign workers, whose productivity was significantly lower than native Germans. How much so?
- 60-80% lower.
- 50% lower.
- 20-30% lower.
- 90% lower
5. A personal weakness of Goering led to weaknesses in German war efficiency. What was it?
- He was often distracted with his morphie addiction, and spent his time shopping for art.
- He was a womaniser, and spent long periods of time in bed with various different women.
- He was an alcoholic, and used bribes to gain large quantities of alcohol off the black market.
- He was a well-established artist himself, and often spent weeks workig on one painting.