1. Unlike Britain, the USSR and the USA, which members of German society were not fully mobilised into labour?
- Political Enemies and Communists
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Select one key reason for Germany's lack of efficiency in its use of resorces during the war.
- Himmler used too much of the government budget ensuring that the SS were correctly catered for.
- Htler did not care to fully equip soldiers- he was above such policies, so it never got done.
- Goering insisted on using German-made goods which would have been cheaper if bought from abroad
- German soldiers did not use all of the resources that were given them.
3. With Speer's appointment to the Ministry, ammunition production rose by 97%, and tank production by 25%. When was he first appointed as Minister of Munitions?
4. What percentage of German workforce was involved in war-related labour in 1941?
5. Who was in charge of the Office of the Four Year Plan at the start of the war?