1. Unlike Britain, the USSR and the USA, which members of German society were not fully mobilised into labour?
- Political Enemies and Communists
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Select one key reason for Germany's lack of efficiency in its use of resorces during the war.
- Himmler used too much of the government budget ensuring that the SS were correctly catered for.
- Goering insisted on using German-made goods which would have been cheaper if bought from abroad
- German soldiers did not use all of the resources that were given them.
- Htler did not care to fully equip soldiers- he was above such policies, so it never got done.
3. With Speer's appointment to the Ministry, ammunition production rose by 97%, and tank production by 25%. When was he first appointed as Minister of Munitions?
4. What did the Office of the Four Year Plan, various parts of the SS, the Ministry of Economics the Ministry of Armaments and the army all squabble over at one point during the war?
- The Responsibility of the German workforce
- The Resposibility of Armaments production
- How to ensure the troops were well-equipped
- Methods for furthering the Economy
5. What percentage of German workforce was involved in war-related labour in 1941?