1. A personal weakness of Goering led to weaknesses in German war efficiency. What was it?
- He was a well-established artist himself, and often spent weeks workig on one painting.
- He was often distracted with his morphie addiction, and spent his time shopping for art.
- He was an alcoholic, and used bribes to gain large quantities of alcohol off the black market.
- He was a womaniser, and spent long periods of time in bed with various different women.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. As a result, Germany faced a severe labour shortage, and relied heavily on foreign workers, whose productivity was significantly lower than native Germans. How much so?
- 20-30% lower.
- 60-80% lower.
- 50% lower.
- 90% lower
3. Who was in charge of the Office of the Four Year Plan at the start of the war?
4. What percentage of German workforce was involved in war-related labour in 1941?
5. With Speer's appointment to the Ministry, ammunition production rose by 97%, and tank production by 25%. When was he first appointed as Minister of Munitions?