1. What did the Office of the Four Year Plan, various parts of the SS, the Ministry of Economics the Ministry of Armaments and the army all squabble over at one point during the war?
- How to ensure the troops were well-equipped
- The Resposibility of Armaments production
- Methods for furthering the Economy
- The Responsibility of the German workforce
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. The German war effort on the Eastern front was significantly weakened by the unexpecte cold winters. What else, imposed by the Soviets, weakened the war effort in the East?
- Soviet Soldiers used the 'Scorched Earth' policy, leaving nothing behind for soldiers to use.
- The USSR soldiers were used to the cold winters and were better fed.
- The Soviets were better equipped than the German soldiers.
- The Soviet Soldiers were equipped wth a constant supply of updated weaponry from the US.
3. A personal weakness of Goering led to weaknesses in German war efficiency. What was it?
- He was an alcoholic, and used bribes to gain large quantities of alcohol off the black market.
- He was a well-established artist himself, and often spent weeks workig on one painting.
- He was often distracted with his morphie addiction, and spent his time shopping for art.
- He was a womaniser, and spent long periods of time in bed with various different women.
4. Who was in charge of the Office of the Four Year Plan at the start of the war?
5. With Speer's appointment to the Ministry, ammunition production rose by 97%, and tank production by 25%. When was he first appointed as Minister of Munitions?