1. With Speer's appointment to the Ministry, ammunition production rose by 97%, and tank production by 25%. When was he first appointed as Minister of Munitions?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. Since which year had the main project to prepare Germany for war started?
3. A personal weakness of Goering led to weaknesses in German war efficiency. What was it?
- He was often distracted with his morphie addiction, and spent his time shopping for art.
- He was a well-established artist himself, and often spent weeks workig on one painting.
- He was a womaniser, and spent long periods of time in bed with various different women.
- He was an alcoholic, and used bribes to gain large quantities of alcohol off the black market.
4. The German war effort on the Eastern front was significantly weakened by the unexpecte cold winters. What else, imposed by the Soviets, weakened the war effort in the East?
- Soviet Soldiers used the 'Scorched Earth' policy, leaving nothing behind for soldiers to use.
- The Soviets were better equipped than the German soldiers.
- The Soviet Soldiers were equipped wth a constant supply of updated weaponry from the US.
- The USSR soldiers were used to the cold winters and were better fed.
5. Unlike Britain, the USSR and the USA, which members of German society were not fully mobilised into labour?
- Political Enemies and Communists