1. As a result, Germany faced a severe labour shortage, and relied heavily on foreign workers, whose productivity was significantly lower than native Germans. How much so?
- 20-30% lower.
- 90% lower
- 60-80% lower.
- 50% lower.
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of German workforce was involved in war-related labour in 1941?
3. Who was in charge of the Office of the Four Year Plan at the start of the war?
4. Since which year had the main project to prepare Germany for war started?
5. A personal weakness of Goering led to weaknesses in German war efficiency. What was it?
- He was a well-established artist himself, and often spent weeks workig on one painting.
- He was often distracted with his morphie addiction, and spent his time shopping for art.
- He was an alcoholic, and used bribes to gain large quantities of alcohol off the black market.
- He was a womaniser, and spent long periods of time in bed with various different women.