1. With Speer's appointment to the Ministry, ammunition production rose by 97%, and tank production by 25%. When was he first appointed as Minister of Munitions?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. As a result, Germany faced a severe labour shortage, and relied heavily on foreign workers, whose productivity was significantly lower than native Germans. How much so?
- 90% lower
- 60-80% lower.
- 20-30% lower.
- 50% lower.
3. Who was in charge of the Office of the Four Year Plan at the start of the war?
4. What percentage of German workforce was involved in war-related labour in 1941?
5. The German war effort on the Eastern front was significantly weakened by the unexpecte cold winters. What else, imposed by the Soviets, weakened the war effort in the East?
- The Soviet Soldiers were equipped wth a constant supply of updated weaponry from the US.
- The USSR soldiers were used to the cold winters and were better fed.
- Soviet Soldiers used the 'Scorched Earth' policy, leaving nothing behind for soldiers to use.
- The Soviets were better equipped than the German soldiers.