1. what is the special rule regarding armed forces members?
- will be excused if commanding officer certifies absence
- they are not excused from service
- they cannot be chosen for jury service
- they may appeal to be excused
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is meant by 'discretionary excusal'?
- where there is a good reason why a person cannot sit
- where the court is closed
- where a person refuses to sit on the jury
- where a person is not allowed to sit on the jury
3. In which civil courts may a jury be used?
- County Courts & High Courts
- Royal Court
- Crown Court
- Magistrates Court
4. give two situations that would disqualify a juror
- sick / in hospital
- attending a wedding / funeral
- Imprisoned for life / is on Bail
- on holiday / not in the country
5. What are the age limits for Jury service?
- 18 - 75
- 18 -65
- 18 - 85
- 18 - 55