1. If someone has a pre booked holiday they may be given a discretionary excusal.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. The jurors role in a civil case is to decide if the defendant is guilty or not guilty.
3. To qualify as a juror, how many years since your 13th birthday must you have lived in the UK or Republic of Ireland?
4. To qualify as a juror, you must not be..
- A mentally disordered person
- Police Officer
5. Who may be excused from jury service?
- Armed Forces
- Police Force
- Traffic Wardens