1. If someone has a pre booked holiday they may be given a discretionary excusal.
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. To qualify as a juror, you must not be..
- A mentally disordered person
- Police Officer
3. To qualify as a juror, how many years since your 13th birthday must you have lived in the UK or Republic of Ireland?
4. Do jurors have to give reasons for their decisions?
5. To qualify as a juror, you must be registered as a parliamentary or..
- District judge
- Local Government Elector