1. Donoghue v Stevenson and Daniels v White are examples of cases found in precedent?
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Stare Decisis mean?
- Other Words Said
- Judges stand by each others decisions
- Reason For Decision
- Making a mistake in an Act
3. The European Court of Justice Binds Itself?
4. What is Binding Precedent?
- All Higher Courts Must Follow
- Decision that MUST be followed by all lower courts
- Decision that DOESN'T have to be followed by lower courts
5. Persuasive Precedent is that lower courts can persuade higher courts to agree with their decision