1. What kind of cartilage is found in a synovial joint?
- Fibrocartilage only
- Hyaline cartilage only
- Hyaline and fibrocartilage
- Elastic cartilage
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What cartilage is found in a synchondrosis?
- Hyaline cartilage
- Fibrocartilage and hyaline cartilage
- Fibrous connective tissue
3. What is an example of a fibrous joint?
- Pubic symphysis
4. What is a secondary cartilagenous joint?
5. What is a syndesmosis?
- Fibrous joint
- Secondary cartilagenous joint