1. What did Pamela Sweet find?
- That SA fought communists on the streets, often knew them, and tried to win them over (lots of movement)
- The SA often fought rivals on the street and killed them
- The SA fought communists on the streets and held them prisoner
- The SA didn't know who they were beating up and often picked on random people
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who joined the Squads?
- Young, unemployed, violent and lost men
- Upper class business men
- old, skilled workers
- working class men
3. Who argued that many SA and Hitler were gay?
- Robert Mallet
- Andrew Wakerfuss and Lothar Matchtan
- Richard Bosworth
- McGregor Knox
4. what do the Squadristi do?
- Represent the party
- kill opposition
- beat, shoot, humiliate and disrupt rival meetings
- serve Mussolini
5. Who argued that the Squadristi is central to Fascism?
- Tim Mason
- Emilio Gentile
- Grahame Gill
- Richard Overy