1. what do the Squadristi do?
- Represent the party
- beat, shoot, humiliate and disrupt rival meetings
- serve Mussolini
- kill opposition
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Roberta Suzzi Valli found what about Florence and Bologna?
- Florence and Bologna have 1/3 of all Squad members
- Florence and Bologna make up a quarter of all Fasci (1921)
- Florence and Bologna have 50% of all Squad members
- 60% from Florence and Bologna are Squad members
3. Who came up with the 'Brutalisation theory'?
- Roger Griffiths
- Robert Gellately
- George Mosse
- Sarah Davies
4. What did Pamela Sweet find?
- The SA often fought rivals on the street and killed them
- The SA fought communists on the streets and held them prisoner
- That SA fought communists on the streets, often knew them, and tried to win them over (lots of movement)
- The SA didn't know who they were beating up and often picked on random people
5. Who joined the Squads?
- Upper class business men
- old, skilled workers
- Young, unemployed, violent and lost men
- working class men