1. How many people did the invading cattle men want to kill
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. Was the Wyoming Stock Growers Association opened to every stock grower after the war?
- Only small stock growers
- No, it was closed down
3. How many people surrounded the ranch where the cattlemen where hiding?
4. Who/what rescued the cattlemen?
- The Army
- More cattlemen
- The Wyoming Stock Growers Association
- A fire
5. Who was lynched in 1889 in Carbon County
- Lamar Smith
- John Heath, James Howard and 3 others
- Ellen Watson, Jim Averell and nine trappers
- Joseph Smith and Hyrum Smith