1. Why was nate Champion killed ?
- He was supporting the homesteaders
- He had fallen out with the Sherrif
- He provided a case agaisnt the lawbreaking cattlemen
- He had stolen some marvericks
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many people did the invading cattle men want to kill
3. What is one of the causes of the war ?
- 5 cattle thefts in 1889
- The need for beef
- People were passing through the land
- becuase there were 476,274 cattle on the plain
4. In which year did the majority of the war happen?
5. How many people surrounded the ranch where the cattlemen where hiding?