1. "Love, all alike" knows, what?
- No season
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Finish this quote: "She's all states, and all...."
- ....My liberty!
- ....Upon all my continents depend
- ....Princes I
- ....O, my sweet America
3. Complete this quote: "Sun art half as (blank) as we"
4. The poem begins with which plosive line?
- Shine here to us
- Shut up man
- Busy old fool
- Go chide
5. Which of these quotes is in the final line of the first stanza?
- Days, months, years
- Time, the longest vice of them all
- Hours, days, months
- The vice of time