1. What could the persona "eclipse and cloud" with?
- The Sun
- A wink
- A love made for beautiful souls
- A love alike no other
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Finish this quote: "She's all states, and all...."
- ....Upon all my continents depend
- ....O, my sweet America
- ....Princes I
- ....My liberty!
3. The poem begins with which plosive line?
- Busy old fool
- Go chide
- Shine here to us
- Shut up man
4. "Love, all alike" knows, what?
- No season
5. Complete this quote: "Sun art half as (blank) as we"