1. What could the persona "eclipse and cloud" with?
- The Sun
- A love alike no other
- A wink
- A love made for beautiful souls
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. The poem begins with which plosive line?
- Shut up man
- Go chide
- Busy old fool
- Shine here to us
3. "Love, all alike" knows, what?
- No season
4. Which of these quotes is in the final line of the first stanza?
- Days, months, years
- Time, the longest vice of them all
- Hours, days, months
- The vice of time
5. Finish this quote: "She's all states, and all...."
- ....Upon all my continents depend
- ....Princes I
- ....My liberty!
- ....O, my sweet America