1. "Love, all alike" knows, what?
- No season
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What could the persona "eclipse and cloud" with?
- A love made for beautiful souls
- The Sun
- A wink
- A love alike no other
3. Complete this quote: "Sun art half as (blank) as we"
4. Which of these quotes is in the final line of the first stanza?
- The vice of time
- Days, months, years
- Hours, days, months
- Time, the longest vice of them all
5. The poem begins with which plosive line?
- Shine here to us
- Shut up man
- Busy old fool
- Go chide