1. Robert Kennedy (Attorney General and JFK's brother) prosecuted people...
- who refused to accept integration in schools.
- who tried to prevent black people from voting.
- that were racist.
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. By the time JFK was assassinated, how many measures did he have stuck in Congress?
3. Why did the university prevent James Meredith from registering?
- Because he didn't have enough money to pay fees.
- Because he was black.
- Because he wasn't academically gifted.
4. What university did James Meredith go to?
- University of Mississippi
- University of Alabama
- University of Texas
- University of North Carolina
5. When did the Supreme Court uphold a federal court decision to force the university to accept James Meredith?
- June 1962
- September 1961
- October 1962
- May 1961