1. When was JFK assassinated?
- November 1963
- December 1962
- August 1963
- January 1964
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. There was a large increase in the number of black voters, but...
- instances of intimidation of black people increased and houses and property were burnt.
- this was only temporary.
- this would cause riots.
3. JFK appointed black Americans to...
- important government positions.
- badly paid jobs.
- positions that others didn't want to do.
4. When rioting followed James Meredith's arrival at university, how many troops were needed to keep order?
5. By the time JFK was assassinated, how many measures did he have stuck in Congress?