1. By the time JFK was assassinated, how many measures did he have stuck in Congress?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was JFK assassinated?
- December 1962
- November 1963
- January 1964
- August 1963
3. Robert Kennedy (Attorney General and JFK's brother) prosecuted people...
- who tried to prevent black people from voting.
- that were racist.
- who refused to accept integration in schools.
4. Why did the university prevent James Meredith from registering?
- Because he didn't have enough money to pay fees.
- Because he was black.
- Because he wasn't academically gifted.
5. How did JFK ensure Meredith could take his place at the university?
- He sent the National Guard and federal troops to the university, and had soldiers remain on Campus for the 3 years Meredith was there.
- He sent the police to protect him at the university.
- He banned discrimination of all types in education.