1. JFK won the 1960 presidential election with what percentage of all black votes?
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did JFK ensure Meredith could take his place at the university?
- He banned discrimination of all types in education.
- He sent the National Guard and federal troops to the university, and had soldiers remain on Campus for the 3 years Meredith was there.
- He sent the police to protect him at the university.
3. What university did James Meredith go to?
- University of Mississippi
- University of North Carolina
- University of Alabama
- University of Texas
4. When rioting followed James Meredith's arrival at university, how many troops were needed to keep order?
5. By the time JFK was assassinated, how many measures did he have stuck in Congress?