- Created by: MariaC5
- Created on: 23-04-18 12:58
1. Chondrichthyes are
- Fish with cartilaginous skeletons
- Jawed fish
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do modern lungfish survive when pools dry?
- They go into a depressed state of hibernation
- They burrow into the mud & sealing themselves within a mucous-lined burrow
- They create their own mucus which passes oxygen over their gills
3. How may pairs of abdominal organs that produce electricity in an electric eel are there?
4. Do fins contain a lot of muscle?
5. What does a swim bladder do?
- Allows the fish to sleep whilst swimming
- Achieves neutral buoyancy
- Retains balance