- Created by: MariaC5
- Created on: 23-04-18 12:58
1. A bony skeleton is less or more effective at serving as an attachment point for muscles?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Sharks have a swim bladder
3. Coelacanths and lungfish are types of what?
- Lobe-finned fish
- Jawless fish
4. Lungfish will drown when kept underwater and not allowed to breath air
5. How do modern lungfish survive when pools dry?
- They burrow into the mud & sealing themselves within a mucous-lined burrow
- They create their own mucus which passes oxygen over their gills
- They go into a depressed state of hibernation