1. how many regions and prefectures is Japan split into?
- 8 regions, 47 prefectures
- 8, 47
- 4 regions, 8 prefectures
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Roughly, what is the population of Japan?
3. Name the four largest islands in Japan
- hunsho, hokido,kyoshu, shikuko
- Honshu, Hokkaido, Kyushu and Shikoku
- honshu, hokkaido, kyushu and shikoku
4. What is the land area of Japan
- 377,629 km2
- 377,962 km2
- 379,762 km2
5. What is the climate in Tokyo like in: Winter and Summer?
- the winter is freezing and the summer is boiling
- The winter is mild and the summer is hot and humid
- the winter is mildly and the summer is hot and blurry