1. What were the implications of the 1618 Synod of Dort
- James falling out with Robert Carr
- Growing Arminianism in England
- Foreign policy disputes with the Dutch
- Parliament giving James £100,000
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who's stretch as Archbishop of Canterbury was known as "20 years of neglect"
- Sir Walter Raleigh
- William Laud
- George Abbott
- Richard Bancroft
3. What monetary dispute of 1606 led to James publishing the contreversial 'Book of Rates'?
- The Bates Case
- The Cockayne Project
4. With what was James I said to have been "triumphantly successful" by J.P Kenyon
- Dealing with the Catholics after the Gunpowder plot
- Financing his frivolous spending
- The Hampton court conference Jan 1604
- Foreign policy with the Dutch
5. What year was the Book of Sports dispute?