Skip to content
Back to quiz
6. What happened in September 1938?
- All Jews banned from State schools
- Pact of Steel signed
- Tripartite Pact signed
- Jews forbidden to marry non-Jews
7. What was introduced in 1933?
- A quota into the public sector meaning women could make up 10% workforce
- The Lactern Pact between Church and Mussolini
- The Pact of Steel between Rome and Berlin
- Dancing monkeys into Italy
8. How much of the work force was women by 1936?
- A quarter
- A third
- Two thirds
9. By 1939, how much money had been raised from Bachelor tax?
- 600 million lire
- 230 million lire
- 190 million lire
- 1 million lire
10. When did Mussolini agree to help the Spanish nationals?
- 20th November 1936
- 15th November 1936
- 28th November 1936
- 9th November 1936
11. When was the ONB set up?
12. When did Mussolini order the confiscation of Jewish property?
- November 1943
- October 1942
- October 1943
- November 1942
13. What was Italian national debt by 1918?
- 85 billion lire
- 76 billion lire
- 58 billion lire
- 67 billion lire
14. When was the Gentiloni pact signed?
15. How many years of normal state spending did the attempted invasion of Ethiopia cost Italy?
- 4 years
- A year
- 2 years
- 3 years
16. When did papacy relax rules on Catholic participation in politics?
17. When did Italy become a United Kingdom?
18. When were foreign born Jews banned from State schools?
- August 1938
- November 1938
- September 1938
- October 1938
19. What was steel production at in 1913? (tonnes)
20. How many armed followers did D'annunizo take with him to Fiume?