1. What was introduced in 1933?
- A quota into the public sector meaning women could make up 10% workforce
- The Lactern Pact between Church and Mussolini
- The Pact of Steel between Rome and Berlin
- Dancing monkeys into Italy
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the treaty creating the Rome-Berlin axis signed?
- 1st November 1936
- 20th September 1936
- 1st November 1937
- 20th November 1937
3. What happened in September 1938?
- Jews forbidden to marry non-Jews
- Pact of Steel signed
- All Jews banned from State schools
- Tripartite Pact signed
4. When did the Liberals attempt to invade Abyssinia?
5. How many armed followers did D'annunizo take with him to Fiume?