1. Following a brief resignation in 1859, who returned to be Prime Minister of Piedmont on 21st January 1860?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The name of the main leader of the pro-Unification society in Piedmont (founded in 1856)
- de Revel
3. The name of the battle that took place on the 4th June 1859
4. Cavour was passionate about building infrastructure and growing the economy. As part of his railway building project, through which mountain did he build?
- Mont Ventoux
- Mont Cenis
- Mont Blanc
- Mont St Michel
5. The name of the Austrian General who led the Austrian army in their invasion of Piedmont following the declaration of war on 29th April 1859