1. The British Prime Minister who came to power in 1859 and was supportive of the Italian cause
- Lord Cohen
- Lord Palmerston
- Lord Disraeli
- Lord Russell
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Following a brief resignation in 1859, who returned to be Prime Minister of Piedmont on 21st January 1860?
3. The name of the Parliamentary alliance between the Centre-Right and the Centre-Left in late 1851/early 1852
- Il Statuto
4. The name of the Treaty that formally ended the Franco Piedmont-Austrian war
5. As a young man and prior to his Kingship, Louis Napoleon had taken part in which liberal Italian rebellion in 1831?
- Papal States