1. The name of the leader of the provisional government of Modena & Parma who, following the removal of their Dukes in 1859, annexed his countries and became part of Piedmont
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The war that lasted between 1853 and 1856
3. Thanks predominantly to Cavour's Free Trade laws and programme of spending to induce growth, by how much did import/expect in Piedmont increase between 1850-59 (to the nearest hundred percent))
4. Following a brief resignation in 1859, who returned to be Prime Minister of Piedmont on 21st January 1860?
5. The alternative name for the Austrian empire
Similar History resources: