1. What is 'Meta Data'?
- The data that's attached to a specific digital device depending on how long it's been in active use.
- The date, time, camera and shutter speed of the digital item.
- The manufacturing qualities of a specific item and the warranty on it.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is 'Cloud Computing'?
- A company that creates catchy titles for other organisations.
- A system where all data uploaded is stored in a central server so it can be accessed anywhere.
- A system where scientists analyse clouds and their movements around the globe.
3. What is a Microchip?
- A miniature electronic circuit used to control computers and most other electronic devices.
- A microscopic electronic circuit used to control computers and some electronic devices.
- An average sized electronic circuit used to control most computers and many electronic devices.
4. Which of these are features of Netbooks?
- Light. Robust and Portable
- Light. Quicker than a normal laptop and Portable
- Small. Quicker WiFi and Light
5. What is 'Biometrics'?
- An automated method of collecting data from servers around the world.
- An automated method of recognising a person based on physical characteristics.
- An automated method of sensing dangers related to global warming.
Similar ICT resources: