1. What is 'Meta Data'?
- The date, time, camera and shutter speed of the digital item.
- The manufacturing qualities of a specific item and the warranty on it.
- The data that's attached to a specific digital device depending on how long it's been in active use.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a Microchip?
- An average sized electronic circuit used to control most computers and many electronic devices.
- A miniature electronic circuit used to control computers and most other electronic devices.
- A microscopic electronic circuit used to control computers and some electronic devices.
3. What is convergence?
- Where one device is developed to carry out the functions that were originally performed by several different devices.
- A marketing method used to sell more electronic devices in town centres and cities.
- A way of tracking how many electronic devices are sold in a year.
4. What is 'Biometrics'?
- An automated method of collecting data from servers around the world.
- An automated method of recognising a person based on physical characteristics.
- An automated method of sensing dangers related to global warming.
5. What is 'Cloud Computing'?
- A system where all data uploaded is stored in a central server so it can be accessed anywhere.
- A system where scientists analyse clouds and their movements around the globe.
- A company that creates catchy titles for other organisations.
Similar ICT resources: