1. What is convergence?
- Where one device is developed to carry out the functions that were originally performed by several different devices.
- A marketing method used to sell more electronic devices in town centres and cities.
- A way of tracking how many electronic devices are sold in a year.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is 'Cloud Computing'?
- A company that creates catchy titles for other organisations.
- A system where all data uploaded is stored in a central server so it can be accessed anywhere.
- A system where scientists analyse clouds and their movements around the globe.
3. What is meant by 'Geo Tagging'?
- Geo Tagging is the exact geographical location of a specific photograph taken.
- Geo Tagging is a game in which people see how many people can find a certain place on Google Earth
- Geo Tagging is a method used by scientists to track the location of northern birds as they fly south for the winter.
4. Which of these are features of Netbooks?
- Small. Quicker WiFi and Light
- Light. Robust and Portable
- Light. Quicker than a normal laptop and Portable
5. What is 'Meta Data'?
- The data that's attached to a specific digital device depending on how long it's been in active use.
- The date, time, camera and shutter speed of the digital item.
- The manufacturing qualities of a specific item and the warranty on it.
Similar ICT resources: