1. What do you need to do when setting up a database
- Produce a table, a matching form and queries and reports
- Make it look good
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a field?
3. What is the difference between a flat-file and a relational database?
- Flat file database is stored into one table
- Flat file database is stored into numerous tables
4. Why is a primary key useful in a database table?
- Uniquely identifies each peice of data
- Tells you how much data there is
5. What would you use to send the same email to numerous different people?
- Microsoft Word
- Mail Merge
- Microsoft Powerpoint