- Created by: Lolipop.224
- Created on: 11-04-18 14:41
1. What does 'Merge and Centre' do?
- Combines 2+ cells into 1 larger cell.
- Deletes Cells.
- exceeds the space available, wrap text will resize the cell so it fits
- Changes the font of the text
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
3. Which functions is incorrect?
- MIN - finds smallest amount
- COUNT - places numbers in order.
- SUM – adds values in selected cells
- MAX - finds biggest amount
4. Are rows Letters or Numbers?
- Something else
5. What is a formula?
- Usually simple calculations which always start with '='
- Complex calculations which never start with '='