1. When an element is shown with a mass number and atomic number, which number is placed on top?
- a sum of both
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an isotope?
- atoms of the same element with different numbers of neutrons
- atoms of different elements with the same atomic number
- atoms of different elements with the same number of neutrons
- atoms of the same element with different atomic numbers
3. Which of the below DOES NOT make up an atom?
4. Which of the below has the lowest relative mass?
5. What is the difference between boron-11 and boron-12?
- This is going to end as some really bad pun,isn't it?
- boron-12 has a higher mass number
- boron-12 has a higher atomic number
- boron-12 has one less neutron