1. How many electrons would Nitrogen-15 have?
- It depends
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an isotope?
- atoms of the same element with different atomic numbers
- atoms of the same element with different numbers of neutrons
- atoms of different elements with the same number of neutrons
- atoms of different elements with the same atomic number
3. If two isotopes, Oxygen-16 and oxygen-19 where presented, what would be the difference in mass number between them?
4. Which of the below DOES NOT make up an atom?
5. Which of the below has the lowest relative mass?