1. Which of the below has the lowest relative mass?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an isotope?
- atoms of different elements with the same atomic number
- atoms of the same element with different numbers of neutrons
- atoms of the same element with different atomic numbers
- atoms of different elements with the same number of neutrons
3. What is the difference between boron-11 and boron-12?
- This is going to end as some really bad pun,isn't it?
- boron-12 has one less neutron
- boron-12 has a higher mass number
- boron-12 has a higher atomic number
4. How many electrons would Nitrogen-15 have?
- It depends
5. If two isotopes, Oxygen-16 and oxygen-19 where presented, what would be the difference in mass number between them?