1. What is the difference between boron-11 and boron-12?
- This is going to end as some really bad pun,isn't it?
- boron-12 has a higher mass number
- boron-12 has a higher atomic number
- boron-12 has one less neutron
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many electrons would Nitrogen-15 have?
- It depends
3. Which of the below DOES NOT make up an atom?
4. How many protons would oxygen have?
5. If two isotopes, Oxygen-16 and oxygen-19 where presented, what would be the difference in mass number between them?