1. Which of these is a religious teaching on human dignity?
- We should not follow the golden rule as an example of human dignity
- People shouldn't be treated with dignity
- Ummah teaches to support each other
- Everyone is not created in gods image
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is a Muslims view on wealth and charity?
- Wealth is a gift from Allan to be cared for
- Giving to charity devalues people
- Voluntary payments are not encouraged
- People shouldn't fulfil the duty called Zakah
3. What does injustice mean?
- Judging a person without knowing anything about them
- Being treated the same
- With-holding human rights
- Treating people differently because of their race , gender , class ect
4. Which of these is a Christians view on wealth and charity?
- If you give to charity you will go to hell
- Giving to others is a duty
- Giving to others will not help us enter heaven
- We shouldn't waste our money on those in need
5. Which of these is a Christian view on equality?
- We should follow the golden rule
- Pray does not show equality
- We should NOT follow Jesus' example
- Martin Luther zings King's example should not be followed