1. Which of these is a Muslims view on wealth and charity?
- Giving to charity devalues people
- Voluntary payments are not encouraged
- Wealth is a gift from Allan to be cared for
- People shouldn't fulfil the duty called Zakah
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is a muslim's view on equality?
- Men and women are equal but have different roles
- The Ummah doesn't cross racial or cultural divisions
- Muhammed didn't teach respect
- We are not all created by Allah
3. What is the meaning of authority?
- With-holding human rights
- Being an author
- Having a right or power over others
- Showing your personality
4. How does the media influence attitudes?
- Encourages people to give to those in need
- It has never mentioned religion in anyway
- It does'nt expose world injustice
- It makes people not want to give to charity
5. Which of these is a Christian view on equality?
- Martin Luther zings King's example should not be followed
- Pray does not show equality
- We should follow the golden rule
- We should NOT follow Jesus' example