1. Why did the Iran Iraq war last so long?
- poor tactics and foreign involvement
- lack of military experience and lack of foreign support
- decreased populations and wek weapons
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was Iraq invaded by Arabs?
- 5th century
- 7th century
- 6th century
3. What occurs in 1954 to encourage cooperation from the NIOC?
- European Oil Convention
- Iranian Oil Participants Ltd
- Anglo-Iranian Oil Consortium
4. What happened to Iraq after the war?
- economy weakened due to military spending
- economy boomed and support for Saddam rose
- population starved due to sanctions
5. How many Shiites were deported to Iran in 1980?
- 2.1 million
- 1.2 million
- 1.7 million
Similar History resources: