1. When are Britain overthrown and the Iraq Republic created?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do Britain react?
- all of the above
- encourage Western countries not to buy Iranian oil
- withdraw its workforce from Iran
- blockade Iran's ports
3. What British owned company paid the Shah of Iran for the right to operate oil fields?
- Anglo-Iranian Oil Company
- British-Iranian Oil Company
- Anglo-Iranian Petroleum Company
4. What do Iranian students storm in November 1979?
- US embassy
- Shah's offices
- Khomeini's chamber
5. What occurs in 1954 to encourage cooperation from the NIOC?
- European Oil Convention
- Iranian Oil Participants Ltd
- Anglo-Iranian Oil Consortium
Similar History resources: