1. How do Britain react?
- all of the above
- encourage Western countries not to buy Iranian oil
- withdraw its workforce from Iran
- blockade Iran's ports
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does he do when he gets into power?
- overthrows the Shah
- nationalises the oil industry
- demands half oil profits go to Iran
3. Why do Britain want influence in Iraq in the early 1900s?
- has power in the region
- oil is present on the border
- rich in natural resources
4. Who else does Khomeini give support to?
5. How many Shiites were deported to Iran in 1980?
- 2.1 million
- 1.2 million
- 1.7 million
Similar History resources: