1. In what year is there a rebellion against the British Mandate?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why don't Iraqis like the Baghdad Pact?
- all three
- they don't like the Western dominance
- they want to be neutral
- they have nothing to fear from Communism
3. When do Iran enter the Baghdad Pact?
4. What do the government agree in 1952?
- Half all oil profits will go to Britain
- Half all oil profits will go to Iraq rather than the IPC
- All oil profits will go to Iraq rather than the IPC
5. What British owned company paid the Shah of Iran for the right to operate oil fields?
- Anglo-Iranian Petroleum Company
- Anglo-Iranian Oil Company
- British-Iranian Oil Company
Similar History resources: