1. Why don't Iraqis like the Baghdad Pact?
- they want to be neutral
- they have nothing to fear from Communism
- all three
- they don't like the Western dominance
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do the government agree in 1952?
- Half all oil profits will go to Iraq rather than the IPC
- All oil profits will go to Iraq rather than the IPC
- Half all oil profits will go to Britain
3. Who criticised the Shah's decadence in the late 1970s?
4. What British owned company paid the Shah of Iran for the right to operate oil fields?
- Anglo-Iranian Oil Company
- British-Iranian Oil Company
- Anglo-Iranian Petroleum Company
5. Who is the Shah forced to appoint as Prime Minister in 1951?
Similar History resources: