1. What do broad OH peaks mean?
- Nothing- it's interpreted the same way as a narrow peak
- There's H bonding present
- It's a strong signal
- There's a lot of OH bonds
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the stretch for NH2?
- 3000 for both
- 1350- symmetric and 1530-antisymmetric
- 3300-symmetric and 3400- antisymmetric
- 3200-symmetric and 3100-antisymmetric
3. What does conjugation do?
- Reduce the frequency by 30
- Decrease the frequency by 20
4. What does a peak between 1640 and 1690 mean?
- Amide or C double bond C
- Nitrile group
- Aromatic ring
5. What stretches in the region of 1450-1625?
- Aromatic Rings
- C triple bond C