1. Anhydrides and Acid Chlorides both have the same stretch, what is it?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. What do broad OH peaks mean?
- Nothing- it's interpreted the same way as a narrow peak
- There's H bonding present
- It's a strong signal
- There's a lot of OH bonds
3. What are the stretches for Esters, Carboxylic Acids/Aldehydes and Ketones, in that order?
4. What stretches in the region of 1450-1625?
- Aromatic Rings
- C triple bond C
5. What does a peak between 1640 and 1690 mean?
- Aromatic ring
- Amide or C double bond C
- Nitrile group