1. Which of the following are localised variables that influence fracture healing?
- Extent of trauma, contamination & diabetes
- HIV, NSAIDS & degeneration
- Bone loss, location & underlying pathology
- Blood supply, age & obesity
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. A Vargus deformity is also known as what?
- Popping knee
- Stubby legs
- Knock knees
3. Young's modulus equals...
- A big problem
- Stress x Strain
4. What is the role of tendons?
- Supply muscles with oxygen
- Attach bone to bone
- Attach muscle to bone
- Innervate muscles
5. What is a displaced fracture?
- The bone breaks but there is no puncture or open wound in the skin
- The bone breaks and is in communication with the environment through the skin
- The bone snaps into two or more parts and moves so that the two ends are not lined up
- The bone cracks either part or all of the way through, but does move and maintains its proper alignment